Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Homecoming Pt. 1

The word finally came. Darius got us a pardoned, with a little help from the werewolf community. It was time to go.

We had a black GMC Suburban outside waiting on us. Glynn and I looked at each other and smiled. We got in without hesitation.

I had only read the letter up to the part that said we were pardoned. It also stated that my position was reinstated to me and Darius would serve beside me as a FMG as well, so I'm sure he was happy.

"Do you think it'll be the same for us?" Glynn asked. "I'm not sure," I responded with open honesty, "Darius said that it would be." I was hoping that it would be. Even though I was away from home around a month or two, I'm she my girlfriend wouldn't forget me.....

Or would she?

___________________________

A few hours' ride and we were home. I felt unwelcome, though. The seemed to be a presence in the house that would've brought any emotionally unstable person to their knees. I wasn't vexed by this, though.

I'm almost never vexed....

I still had a key because it was still my house. I slowly unlocked the door and went in. Once I was in, there was a nasty surprise waiting on me....

No comments:

Post a Comment