Friday, December 11, 2009

The Sad Truth

There is an uncertain meaning when it comes to right or wrong. What is "right?" Is it when we do good actions or deeds? What is "wrong?" Does that mean when you do something that's defined as "bad?" If that's so, then I'm confused.

I'm a werewolf and my girlfriend is a vampire. There is an uncertain mix between us. We were thinking of having kids very soon. I know that I cannot control myself around her, and that she has the same problem. What the hell am I supposed to do?

I was once taught that having contact with a vampire was wrong. I was taught that copulating with a vampire is wrong and is punishable by death. I was always a rebel. It doesn't matter who said what. The only one I listen to is God...

I had faith in the Werewolf Allegiance. I hated to see myself break away from them; they were my friends, and still are. My relationship with a vampire breaks their code.

If there would be a matter of whose side am I on, I would have to stand by my girlfriend. "He turned against us," they would say. No hard feelings against them. I had just become a Full Moon General; I didn't want to embarrass myself. I love her, though....

What am I going to do about this? They will hunt me if they found out.

Let them hunt me then.....

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes one must reap what they have sown. Right and wrong is simply a perception of the morality of the mind. Some see some things as wrong, others see indifference, others will see it as good. Either way the typical right/wrong argument is mostly generalized through what the masses believe.

    ReplyDelete