Monday, December 14, 2009

Inmates

I don't know how it happened. How did they find out? Someone leaked my secret. I should have caught it earlier. I could have caught it earlier. There was too much going on....

The Allegiance found out about me and my girlfriend, who is a vampire. They immediately sent troops, my troops, in to retrieve me.

They were successful.

I was taken to a concentration camp. This one was not like the ones the Germans used against Jews and Gypsies, but was made especially for werewolves; you can use your imagination.

Once I got into my holding area, I quickly found out I was not alone.

"What're you in for?"

The voice sounded familiar. It sounded like Glynn, one of my best friends and a fellow werewolf.

"You're Glynn, arent you?" I asked softly. He chuckled to himself. "No one has called me that in years. No one except for--."

He turned around and stared at me in shock with his brown, dilated eyes.

It was him!

We held each other in a tight embrace. After a few minutes, we let go.

"How's it goin', man?" I asked, still happy about seeing him again. "I've been better," he responded morosely, "They threw me in here for suspected treason. What are you in here for?" He knew this answer already. "I'm here for association with a vampire, both sexual and mutual."

"You're lucky they didn't execute you on the spot," he said in a surprised manner, "That's only because you're a Full Moon General."

I ignored this. "What happened to everyone else?" I asked, changing the subject. "Well...Tyrone was killed trying to save us. They caught me, and Joyce and Dana got away."

I was saddened by Tyrone's death. That guy had been my friend since 6th grade. We've had countless memories together.

"We need to work together to get through this," Glynn said. I agreed. Teamwork always helps.

I lay on my cot and went to sleep. It wasn't good, but it got me through the night...